Enjoy a fresh approach to soup with our Spring Green Vegetable Soup with Chicken recipe filled with celery, leeks, kale, rotisserie chicken and more.
- 2 quarts Schnucks chicken stock
- 2 celery, thinly sliced
- 1 leek, roots and dark green leaves removed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 bunch kale, ribs removed, chopped
- 1 zucchini, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 3/4 cups frozen peas
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks sour cream, to serve
- In a large pot combine stock, celery, leek, bay leaf and thyme. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add chicken, kale, zucchini and garlic to pot. Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes. Remove bay leaf, add peas and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve warm topped with a dollop of sour cream.
320 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G