This salad recipe brings the best of the garden to your table. It’s packed with fresh flavor and makes an excellent side dish.
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed & halved lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cups Schnucks frozen peas
- 3 mini cucumbers, trimmed
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup Schnucks olive oil
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. mixed baby greens
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil; add asparagus and peas; cook 3 minutes or until crisp and tender. Strain and set aside. Meanwhile, using a vegetable peeler or mandolin, slice cucumber lengthwise into very thin strips.
- In a dry medium skillet over medium-low heat, cook pine nuts 3–5 minutes, tossing frequently, until golden brown and fragrant. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, parsley and mustard; slowly whisk in olive oil until incorporated; season to taste with salt and pepper. Add prepared asparagus, peas and cucumber to bowl along with greens and radishes; toss to combine. Serve immediately topped with toasted pine nuts.
243 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.