Looking for a tasty holiday snack to impress your guests? Look no further! This Spinach Yogurt Dip will be a crowd favorite.
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 4 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Schnucks frozen cut leaf spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. fresh mint, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Toss walnuts with one tablespoon oil, spread on baking sheet and bake until golden brown, 6-8 minutes. Allow to cool: chop coarsely.
- In a large skillet, sauté garlic in remaining oil over medium heat, about 2 minutes, then add spinach. Stir 3–5 minutes or until moisture is mostly evaporated.
- Cool slightly, then drain excess liquid.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt with spinach mixture. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Garnish with walnuts and mint. Serve immediately with your favorite snack crackers.
210 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.