These spicy Thai lettuce wraps from Schnucks are a delicious addition to your weekly meal plan.
- Brown ground turkey in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat, until cooked through.
- Add red and green onions, celery and Serrano pepper.
- Cook until the vegetables begin to soften.
- Add the dressing to turkey mixture in skillet and cook 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the mint.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide and spoon the turkey mixture evenly onto lettuce leaves. Garnish with cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients together. Set aside.
253 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G