Breakfast is the spice of life. (Or at least this breakfast recipe is.)
- 6 oz. Schnucks fresh-ground chorizo
- 1 whole large sweet potato, peeled, cooked and diced
- 10 Schnucks eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. Schnucks garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. Schnucks hot sauce
- 1 can (10oz.) diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup Schnucks light sour cream
- Brown chorizo in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sweet potato, eggs, garlic powder, cumin, hot sauce, tomatoes, cheese and half of the chopped cilantro. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Serve with sour cream and remaining cilantro.
467 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 12G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.