Yes, fruit can go on the grill too! This grilled pineapple is a little bit spicy, a little bit sweet and a whole lot of delicious.
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp. Huy Fong Chili Garlic Sauce (or sriracha)
- 1 tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 Schnucks fresh-cored pineapple
- In a small bowl whisk together lime juice, Huy Fong Chili Garlic Sauce (or sriracha), reduced-sodium soy sauce and sesame seeds.
- Slice Schnucks fresh-cored pineapple and toss to combine. Marinate 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Prepare grill for medium-high direct heat; oil grates.
- Remove pineapple from bowl, reserving marinade for later.
- Grill 5–10 minutes per side or until golden brown and caramelized.
- Serve topped with reserved marinade.
Make It A Meal!
Make a balanced meal with this side served with Grilled Thai Peanut Short Ribs and Schnucks Coconut Sparkling Water.
94 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.