Get your daily dose of Omega 3’s with our Citrus Chili Alaskan Salmon with Quinoa and Broccolini Recipe.
- ½ cup chopped roasted red peppers
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 4 jalapeños, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 juice and zest of 1 orange
- salt and pepper to taste if desired
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 5 cups broccolini (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 4 6-oz. Alaskan sockeye salmon fillets
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- In a medium bowl, make relish. Stir together roasted red peppers, half the parsley, jalapeño, garlic, paprika, lime juice and zest, orange juice and zest, salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add broccolini to pan; cover and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Uncover and continue to cook until broccolini starts to brown. Remove broccolini from pan and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to pan. Season salmon with salt and pepper then add to pan, skin-side down. Sear until skin is crispy, 6-7 minutes. Flip salmon and continue to cook until cooked through, about 3 more minutes.
- Divide quinoa, broccolini and salmon among 4 plates. Top with relish and remaining parsley. Serve immediately.
533 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.