Try this Schnucks spin on a classic chicken sandwich.
- 1/4 cup Schnucks olive oil
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 pieces fresh chicken breasts
- 1 lb. russet potatoes, washed and peeled
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks vegetable oil
- 1 cup Schnucks Sweet & Spicy BBQ sauce
- 4 Schnucks buns, toasted
- 4 slices Schnucks Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, smoked paprika, lemon juice and garlic; add to a resealable plastic bag with chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut potatoes into strips and toss with vegetable oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. On a foil-lined baking sheet, spread potatoes into a single layer and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove fries from oven. Using a spatula, flip fries and move them to one side of pan. Remove chicken breasts from bag and discard remaining marinade. Add chicken to pan and brush with barbecue sauce.
- Return pan to oven and roast for an additional 15-20 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F and fries are crispy. Season with additional salt and pepper if desired.
- To serve, cut chicken breasts in half and place on toasted buns. Top each piece of chicken with a slice of cheese and evenly divide onion and tomato among sandwiches.
674 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G