This tasty Spicy Beef and Spinach Stir-Fry recipe from Schnucks is the perfect dish for incorporating a healthier option!
- 2 bags boil-in-bag whole grain brown rice
- 2/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tbsp. less-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. refrigerated Gourmet Garden chili pepper spice blend
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks canola oil
- 1 lb. flank steak, thinly sliced and each slice cut crosswise into 2" pieces
- 1 pkg. fresh spinach
- 8 oz. sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 4 green onions, coarsely chopped
- Prepare rice as label directs.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix hoisin sauce, soy sauce, chili spice blend, water and cornstarch. In nonstick 12" skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add steak and cook 2-3 minutes or just until brown on the outside and center is still pink. Transfer beef to plate.
- Stir soy sauce mixture, then add to same skillet. Stir in spinach, water chestnuts and green onions. Cook until spinach wilts, stirring constantly. Stir in beef with any juices on plate until well combined. Serve beef mixture with rice.
760 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G