Prepare a healthy, well-balance meal with roasted salmon and a fresh side salad.
- 1 tbsp. plus 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 (12 oz.) pkgs. Full Circle Alaskan Halibut Fillets
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. tahini
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. dried mint
- fresh cilantro, to serve (if desired)
- sliced jalapeño, to serve (if desired)
- Place rack in center of oven and preheat to 400 degrees. In a small bowl stir together 1 tablespoon olive oil, chili powder, paprika, coriander and ginger to form a paste. Rub spice mixture evenly over fish; let stand 10 minutes.
- On a foil-lined sheet pan, roast fish until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees, 10–12 minutes.
- In a medium bowl whisk together remaining 2 tablespoons oil, lemon juice, tahini and garlic; season with salt and pepper, if desired. Add tomatoes, cucumber, onion, parsley and mint; gently toss to combine.
- Evenly divide salad among four plates; top each with one prepared halibut fillet and—if using—cilantro and jalapeño. Serve immediately.
315 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G