This one-pan dinner is deeply rich in fall flavors with seasoned chicken, sweet grapes, and roasted squash.
spatch•cock (noun): poultry that has been split open and cooked.
- 1 (3 1/2 - 4 lb.) whole chicken, butterflied
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp. McCormick Crushed Red Pepper Oregano and Garlic All Purpose Seasoning
- 2 acorn squash
- 1 1/2 lbs. fresh grapes
- 3 springs rosemary, plus more to garnish
- 3 smashed garlic cloves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Rub chicken all over with 1 tablespoon oil and seasoning.
- Halve squash, remove seeds and slice crosswise into 1/4-inch slices. Toss grapes and squash with remaining oil and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Set aside.
- Add chicken, rosemary and garlic to a roasting pan and cook 25 minutes. Remove from oven, add squash and grapes to pan and continue to cook until chicken’s internal temperature reaches 160 degrees and squash is tender, 20-25 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with additional rosemary, if desired.
520 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G