This spaghetti with pesto recipe is the best-o!
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 (6 oz.) jar pesto
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, finely diced
- 1 (10 oz.) can chicken, drained
- 2 tbsp. capers, drained
- 2 tbsp. pine nuts, toasted
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, grated, for garnish
- basil leaves, for garnish
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a small saucepan mix together pesto, cream, peppers, chicken and capers, and cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Combine pesto mixture with hot cooked pasta and season to taste with salt and pepper. If desired, garnish with basil leaves and Parmesan. Serve immediately.
656 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.