This southwest spin on a breakfast quesadilla is a quick and easy way to enjoy the most important meal of the day!
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 Mission Carb Balance whole wheat tortilla wrap
- 1/3 cup reduced fat Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup low sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo, divided
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, chili powder and cumin. In a medium nonstick pan coated lightly with cooking spray, scramble egg mixture over medium heat until just set, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated lightly with cooking spray, cook tortilla over medium heat; sprinkle with cheese, beans, half of the pico de gallo and egg mixture. Fold the tortilla in half and cook, flipping once, until lightly browned and cheese is melted, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Cut into 4 pieces, serve topped with remaining pico de gallo and chopped cilantro.
210 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.