Spice up your turkey with this recipe from Schnucks.
- Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pkg. Schnucks finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 cup lightly salted corn chips, coarsely crushed to 1/2 cup
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 8 oz. Schnucks sour cream
- 1 pkg. unprepared Schnucks cornbread stuffing mix
- 4 oz. Schnucks diced mild green chiles
- 4 oz. diced pimientos, drained
- 2 1/2 cups diced or shredded roasted turkey meat or Schnucks whole roasted chicken meat
- 1 1/2 cups Schnuncks frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 11x7" dish or shallow 2-quart glass or ceramic baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In small bowl, toss 1 cup cheese with corn chips; set aside. In large bowl, stir remaining ingredients including remaining 1 cup cheese until well blended. Spread chicken mixture into prepared dish.
- Cover dish tightly with aluminum foil. Bake 30 minutes. Remove foil. Sprinkle corn chip mixture evenly on top and bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes longer or until top is golden and internal temperature reaches 145°F.
603 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 14G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.