This recipe is great on Taco Tuesday (or Wednesday or Thursday…)
- 4 large sweet potatoes, diced into 1/2" cubes
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 oz.) Schnucks black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp. Schnucks cumin
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks honey
- 1 avocado, flesh removed from skin, pitted and mashed
- 1/2 cup Schnucks sour cream
- 10 Schnucks 6" tortillas
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss sweet potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread in a single layer on prepared baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes, sitting once, until potatoes are softened and lightly browned.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, add onion and cook until translucent, about 4 minutes. Add minced garlic and cook for another minute. Stir in black beans and cook until heated through. Transfer to a bowl and cover.
- In same skillet over medium heat, add sweet potatoes, cumin, lime zest, 1/2 the lime juice and honey. Stir until liquid has evaporated. Stir in black beans and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- In a medium bowl, stir together avocado, sour cream and remaining lime juice. Warm tortillas and evenly top each with sweet potato mixture, avocado mixture and cilantro.
419 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G