Looking to spice things up? This Southwest Marinade will add flavor and a little bit of heat to your beef, pork, poultry or seafood.
- 1 lime
- 5 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Schnucks olive oil
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. chipotle Tabasco sauce
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 - 1/2 tbsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- From lime, grate 1-1/2 teaspoons peel and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice into medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients and, with whisk, stir until well blended. Marinate beef, pork or poultry at least 30 minutes or up to overnight, or marinate seafood up to 30 minutes. Discard marinade before cooking.
28 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.