Add some spice to your Easter with these fun and colorful soft boiled eggs!
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 pickled cherry peppers, drained, stems removed and chopped
- 1 small green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh dill
- 6 soft-boiled (lightly boiled) eggs, peeled and halved lengthwise
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, hot sauce, paprika and garlic powder. In another small bowl, combine pickled cherry peppers, green onion, parsley and dill.
- Arrange eggs on a platter; season with salt and pepper, if desired. Evenly top eggs with both mixtures. Serve immediately.
For information on boiling eggs, follow these tips on cooking the perfect egg for any occasion.
67 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.