Add some spice to your Easter with these fun and colorful soft boiled eggs!
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 pickled cherry peppers, drained, stems removed and chopped
- 1 small green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh dill
- 6 soft-boiled (lightly boiled) eggs, peeled and halved lengthwise
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, hot sauce, paprika and garlic powder. In another small bowl, combine pickled cherry peppers, green onion, parsley and dill.
- Arrange eggs on a platter; season with salt and pepper, if desired. Evenly top eggs with both mixtures. Serve immediately.
67 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.