These tacos use chickpeas, which are packed with protein and nutrients to keep you satisfied longer.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Full Circle Garbanzo Beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. adobo sauce (from can of chipotle peppers in adobo)
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrot
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, plus more to serve
- 10 small corn tortillas, warmed
- 10 tbsp. Cabo Fresh Guacamole
- lime wedges, to serve
- 3 3/4 cups Schnucks Pineapple Shortcuts, divided to serve
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add Full Circle Garbanzo Beans, cumin, chili powder, paprika and cayenne pepper, stir to combine and cook, stirring occasionally, 8–10 minutes or until chickpeas are golden. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, lime juice and adobo sauce. Add cabbage, carrot and cilantro; toss to combine.
- Fill tortillas with chickpeas and slaw. Top each with 1 tablespoon guacamole and a pinch of cilantro. Garnish with lime wedges.
- Serve with 3/4 cup of Schnucks Pineapple Shortcuts per serving.
429 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G