Crush the prep time to make this fruit fizzy with Schnucks Short Cuts!
- 4 cups watermelon chunks
- 2 cups Schnucks 100% Grapefruit Juice
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. fresh mint leaves
- 2 cans Schnucks strawberry sparkling water
- fresh strawberries, to garnish
- fresh lime wedges, to garnish
- Freeze watermelon chunks at least 4 hours.
- In a blender combine Schnucks 100% Grapefruit Juice, lime juice and mint leaves. Blend until mint is puréed.
- Add frozen watermelon and let stand 5 minutes to thaw slightly. Blend until puréed.
- Divide among 4 glasses and top each with 1/2 can cold Schnucks strawberry sparkling water.
- Garnish with strawberries and lime wedges. Serve immediately.