Whip up a fresh potato salad with only five simple ingredients! It is sure to be a hit at your next cookout.
- 2 lbs. baby potatoes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley, chives and/or dill)
- Halve baby potatoes and add to a large pot; cover with salted water. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook until tender, 20–25 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- In a medium bowl whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream and spicy brown mustard; add potatoes and chopped fresh herbs and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
232 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G