Slow cooker spaghetti? Yes, please.
- 2 cans (24 oz.) favorite tomato-based sauce
- 1 1/2 lb. Schnucks fresh ground salsiccia sausage, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. Schnucks Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. McCormick® ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups water
- 1 pkg. Schnucks spaghetti
- 1/2 cup Schnucks grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Combine all ingredients (except spaghetti and water) in slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 3 1/2 hours.
- Stir in spaghetti and water. Cover and cook on high for 40 minutes or until spaghetti it tender. Top with Parmesan cheese.