It doesn’t get any easier to have flavorful shredded beef available. Not in the mood for sandwiches? Serve with pasta, in a broth bowl with vegetables or a robust French onion soup.
- 1 (2 1/2 - 3 lbs.) Certified Angus Beef ® chuck roast
- 2 (7 oz. each) packets powdered Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 cups low sodium beef stock
- 1 (8 oz.) jar Italian mix giardiniera, strained and rough chopped
- 6 hoagie rolls
- Place chuck roast in slow cooker, coat evenly with Italian dressing powder, pour in beef stock and set cooker to low.
- Slow cook 8-10 hours until a fork turns easily in the roast. Remove roast and shred. Skim fat from liquid in slow cooker. Combine beef with liquid.
- With a slotted spoon, place beef on each hoagie roll and top with giardiniera vegetables.
530 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.