This recipe from Schnucks is stew good to be true.
- 2 1/2 lb. boneless sirloin tip roast, cut into 1 1/2" chunks
- 1/2 cup Schnucks all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs. red potatoes, each cut into 1 1/2" chunks
- 1 bag Schnucks baby style carrots
- 14 oz. less-sodium beef broth
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 medium leeks, each cut lengthwise in half, then cut crosswise into 1/2" pieces
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves (or 1/2 tsp. dried thyme)
- 1 1/2 cups Schnucks frozen green peas
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Add beef to 5 to 6 quart slow cooker bowl; sprinkle with flour, salt and pepper and toss until beef is evenly coated.
- Stir in potatoes, carrots, broth, garlic, leeks, Worcestershire and thyme.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours or on high 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours or until beef is very tender and potatoes are cooked through.
- Stir in peas and parsley; cover and cook 5 minutes to heat through.
309 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.