Learn how to make slow cooker chili with our tasty recipe from McCormick®. With hearty red kidney beans, McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix, and tomato sauce, this warm chili is the perfect indulgence for any occasion. From tailgates to Super Bowl parties, add our easy slow cooker chili recipe to your dinner menu today.
- 2 lb. lean ground beef or turkey
- 2 pkgs. McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix
- 2 (14 oz.) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (16 oz.) cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- Brown ground beef or turkey in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- Place cooked beef, McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix, tomatoes, beans and tomato sauce in slow cooker. Stir until well mixed. Cover.
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Stir before serving.
286 CALORIES Per Serving