Pop the ingredients in the slow-cooker before bed and wake up to breakfast.
- 1 cup old-fashioned grits
- 1/2 cup Schnucks buttermilk
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Add grits and 3 1/2 cups water to a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 7–8 hours or until tender and creamy.
- Stir in buttermilk and butter. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
212 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.