So simple and so tasty.
- 1 (15 oz.) can Full Circle garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup tahini or nut butter of choice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, plus more to serve (if desired)
- In a blender or food processor combine first six ingredients. Cover and process until well combined.
- With machine running, slowly add oil and 1–2 tablespoons water until mixture is smooth. Add to a serving bowl and drizzle with additional olive oil, if desired.
Add 1 avocado (peeled and chopped), 1 cup fresh cilantro and 1/2 tsp. ground cumin to blender in step 1, substituting lime juice for the lemon juice. Top with more cilantro, if desired.
Add 2 tbsp. orange zest, 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger and 1/2 tsp. ground turmeric to blender in step 1, substituting orange juice for the lemon juice. Top with fresh mint leaves and a pinch of cayenne, if desired.
ROASTED RED PEPPER
Add one 7.5-oz. jar of roasted red peppers (drained) to blender in step 1. Top with toasted pine nuts and chopped fresh oregano, if desired.
92 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G