Save time with this 5-ingredient meal that will become your family’s new salmon obsession.
- 4 (6-8 oz.) 1" thick salmon fillets, skin on
- Schnucks olive oil
- 1/4 cup melted Summer Herb Butter
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- Prepare grill for direct heat. Brush salmon fillets with melted Summer Herb Butter or brush with Schnucks olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add to grill over direct heat skin-side down. Cover and cook 6-8 minutes. Flip and cook until salmon reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees, 2-4 minutes.
- In a large bowl whisk together 1/4 cup melted Summer Herb Butter and 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar. Add 2 cups cherry tomatoes to mixture and toss to coat. Add tomatoes to a grill basket (or skewers) and grill over direct heat until blistered, 3-5 minutes.
- Add grilled tomatoes to a large bowl and gently mash with a potato masher or fork. Season with remaining herb butter mixture, if desired. Serve over your perfect grilled salmon.
430 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 15G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.