Brighter days call for brighter drinks. Simply add your choice of ingredients to make a simple yet delicious gin & tonic.
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- 3 oz. tonic water
- 2 oz. gin of choice
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle ingredients of choice from the flavor combinations below with simple syrup.
- Stir in tonic water and gin. Strain into a glass over ice. Garnish as desired and serve.
- 1/2 grapefruit, quartered
- 1/8 tsp. peppercorns
- garnish: peppercorns and grapefruit wedge
- 6 strawberries, halved
- 1/2 lime, squeezed
- garnish: lime peel and halved strawberry
- 6 cucumber slices
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed