The Big Game calls for even BIGGER flavor!
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess moisture
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 cup Schnucks finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Schnucks finely shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup Schnucks sour cream
- 8 oz. Schnucks cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Schnucks finely shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Schnucks ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a medium baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix spinach, artichoke hearts, mozzarella, 3/4 cup Cheddar, sour cream, cream cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan, garlic, mustard, pepper and hot sauce until combined. Add to baking dish and top with remaining 1/4 cup Cheddar and 1/4 cup Parmesan.
- Bake until top is crisp and inside has melted, about 25 minutes. Serve immediately with chips, crackers or vegetables of choice.
284 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 15G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.