Fresh rhubarb adds a sweet, tart bite to this raw radish slaw.
- 3/4 lb. Schnucks 31–40 ct. cooked shrimp (peeled)
- 4 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp. Tajín seasoning
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1 1/2 cups julienned radish
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced rhubarb
- 2 thinly sliced shallots (or 1/4 red onion)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup Schnucks fresh guacamole
- 6 corn tostadas
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- In a medium bowl combine cooked shrimp, 1 tablespoon olive oil and Tajín seasoning; set aside.
- In another medium bowl whisk together 3 tablespoons olive oil, honey and lime zest and juice. Add radish, rhubarb and shallots (or red onion) to honey mixture and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Evenly spread guacamole among corn tostadas. Top each with prepared shrimp and slaw. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
291 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.