These tacos are shrimple to make and enjoy.
- 1 tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 12 Schnucks shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 1 tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks vegetable oil
- 4 Mission Carb Balance fajita tortillas
- 4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, lime juice, cilantro, garlic powder and hot sauce. Toss coleslaw mix in mayonnaise mixture and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Evenly season shrimp with taco seasoning. Heat oil in a pan over medium- high heat and sauté shrimp until cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
- Top each tortilla with three shrimp, 1/4 cup prepared coleslaw, one quartered tomato and garnish with Greek yogurt, if desired. Serve immediately.
245 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G