A dinner recipe in under 30 minutes and under 500 calories is a winner! Try this Shrimp Stir-fry recipe as is or add to it.
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 (16 oz.) box Chickpea Penne Pasta
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 diced shallots
- 1 lb. cooked medium shrimp
- 4 oz. feta cheese
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. parsley
- Trim and chop asparagus into 1-inch pieces.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Stir in Chickpea Pasta and cook for 8 minutes.
- Drop in asparagus and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Drain pasta and asparagus.
- Warm 2 tablespoons olive oil in skillet; add shallots and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp, feta, lime juice, parsley and 1 tablespoons olive oil. Cook until heated through, 1-2 minutes.
- Toss shrimp mixture with pasta.
449 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.