Add more veggies to your meal by substituting pasta noodles for zucchini noodles as a lighter, kid-approved alternative.
- 1 lb. large raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 (12 oz.) pkgs. frozen Green Giant zucchini spirals
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, olive oil, garlic and lemon juice; marinate at room temperature for 15–30 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium. Add shallot and red pepper flakes; sauté until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Increase flame to medium high; add shrimp and marinade to skillet. Cook; stirring occasionally until shrimp start to turn pink, but are still somewhat translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add white wine and bring to a boil; cook 1-2 minutes or until shrimp is opaque. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Stir in parsley and frozen zucchini noodles; reduce heat to medium low and cover with lid, steam for 1–2 minutes. Remove lid and stir gently until combined; serve immediately with Parmesan cheese.
201 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.