Looking for a way to spice up your traditional nachos? Try using slow cooked shredded beef to add new flavor to this classic favorite.
- 1 (14 oz.) can beef broth
- 4 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- tabasco sauce to taste
- 3 - 4 lbs. Certified Angus Beef boneless chuck roast or bottom round beef roast
- 1 tbsp. Montreal Steak seasoning
- Mix broth, sauces and mustard.
- In slow cooker, pour mixture over beef; season with steak seasoning.
- Cook on high 4 hours or on low 7 hours.
- When done, place beef into bowl. Shred.
- Place shredded beef back into slow cooker and cook on low 1 more hour.
- Layer tortilla chips, beef, beans, cheese and corn. Serve warm.