A few easy upgrades elevate this boxed stuffing from ordinary to extraordinary.
- 1/4 cup Schnucks unsalted butter
- 2 large apples, cored and diced
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1 (6 oz.) box Schnucks turkey stuffing mix
- 5 oz. fully cooked turkey or meatless sausage crumbles, warmed
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add apples and sauté until slightly softened, 2-3 minutes. Add cider and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in remaining ingredients, cover, remove from heat and let rest 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork and serve.
340 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.