Need something quick, easy and super delicious? Schnucks has the perfect recipe right here: Shortcut Beef Stroganoff!
- ½ 16oz pkg medium egg noodles
- 2 tsp Pompeian extra virgin olive oil
- 8oz Schnucks whole white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pkg fulled cooked beef pot roast with gravy
- 8oz Schnucks sour cream
- ½ cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- Heat 4-quart saucepan of salted water to boiling over high heat. Add noodles and cook as label directs. Reserve ⅔ cup cooking water, then drain noodles.
- Meanwhile, in nonstick 12" skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onion and garlic; cook 8-10 minutes or until onion is very tender and mushrooms brown, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, with 2 forks, shred pot roast, reserving gravy.
- Stir sour cream, reserved cooking water and meat with its gravy into onion mixture; heat to boiling. Toss noodles with meat mixture until coated in sauce. Makes about 5½ cups. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
600 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 14G