Make a filling and nutritious breakfast for the whole family with this easy egg bake inspired bagel sandwich!
- 8 slices turkey bacon, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach, plus more to serve
- 8 eggs
- 3 tbsp. skim milk
- 8 Thomas’ Bagel Thins, split and toasted
- 8 slices reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- sliced tomato, to serve
- sliced red onion, to serve
- sliced avocado, to serve
- hot sauce, to serve
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high. Add bacon and cook, stirring frequently, 3–4 minutes or until desired doneness. Add spinach and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute or until wilted. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Add bacon mixture.
- To a greased 13x9-inch baking pan, add mixture and bake 15–18 minutes or until set. Cut egg mixture into eight portions.
- Sandwich each egg portion between Bagel Thins along with remaining ingredients. Serve.
Recipe can be prepared ahead of time through step 3. Freeze egg portions in a single layer on a sheet pan (to keep from sticking together) then add to a freezer bag. Freeze until ready to serve, up to 3 months. Reheat by microwaving each portion on high for about 30 seconds. Assemble sandwiches as directed in step 4.
330 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.