Paprika and minced garlic make for a flavorful foundation for our Sheet-Pan Mustard Roasted Chicken and Veggies recipe that’s a savory meal affair.
- 1/4 cup Schnucks olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1-2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 8 fresh chicken thighs and/or drumsticks
- 1 lb. medium red potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, peeled, trimmed, and halved lengthwise
- 1 tsp. medium red onion, halved and sliced
- 2 tbsp. chives finely chopped, if desired
- 1 tsp. Schnucks paprika
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons oil, mustard, soy sauce, and garlic. Rub mixture onto chicken, then cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours (up to 1 day).
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl, toss together potatoes, onions, Brussels sprouts, remaining oil and paprika. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Spread vegetables onto a foil-lined baking sheet prepared with cooking spray. Add chicken to tray and discard remaining marinade. Bake until thickest part of chicken registers 165 degrees and vegetables are tender, 30-40 minutes. Remove from oven, garnish with chives and serve immediately.
610 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G