Instead of traditional beef meatloaf, try a healthier alternative like these mini turkey meatloaves. As an added bonus, this recipe makes a full meal on one sheet-pan with new potatoes and broccoli!
- 1 1/2 lb. ground turkey
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup ketchup, divided
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper, divided
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 12 oz. broccoli florets
- 12 oz. tiny new potatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- chopped parsley, optional
- cracked black pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To a large bowl, add turkey, milk, breadcrumbs, eggs, 2 tablespoons ketchup, garlic, Italian seasoning, onion powder, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined, divide into 6 equal portions and shape each portion into 3x3-inch mounds.
- To a small bowl, add 2 tablespoons ketchup, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Mix until combined.
- To a greased large sheet pan, add mini meatloaves and brush tops with ketchup mixture. Bake 30–35 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through.
- To another greased large sheet pan, add broccoli and potatoes. Drizzle vegetables with olive oil. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Bake about 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- To serve, garnish with parsley and cracked black pepper, if desired.
422 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.