Bursting with 20 vitamins and minerals, mangoes are a delicious tropical snack that you can feel good about! Add mango to this one-pan dinner to create a nutritious, well-balanced meal. Not only does it include each food group, but it comes wrapped in an easy-to-eat taco with minimal cleanup.
- 1 lb. chicken tenderloins, halved lengthwise
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. frozen pepper and onion strips
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 2 mangos, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1 packet salt-free fajita seasoning
- 8 6-inch whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup Schnucks plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- lime wedges for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl combine first six ingredients and toss to coat. Add mixture to a baking sheet and roast until produce has softened and chicken is cooked through, 15–18 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Warm tortillas and top with chicken mixture, Greek yogurt, pico de gallo and lime wedges.
510 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4.5G