This colorful tuna salad is full of wholesome nutrients and takes 5 minutes or less to whip up!
- 1 cup white and/or black sesame seeds
- 2 (12 oz.) pkgs. Full Circle frozen yellowfin tuna steaks, thawed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups mixed baby lettuce
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup Asian sesame ginger dressing
- Spread sesame seeds out on a plate. Press tuna into seeds to coat on all sides.
- In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Sear tuna 30 seconds per side; transfer to a cutting board and let cool slightly.
- Divide lettuce, radishes, cucumber, avocados, carrots, green onions and dressing among four bowls. Slice tuna steaks and place on top of salads. Serve immediately.
669 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.