Perfect comfort food for a family gathering…or if you want it all to yourself. We’ll never tell.
- 1 (15 oz.) container ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (or 2 tbsp. dried parsley), plus more to garnish
- 2 jars vodka pasta sauce
- 9 oven-ready lasagna noodles
- 2 lbs. 31-40 ct. cooked shrimp, tails removed
- 1 1/2 lbs. fresh or imitation lump crab meat
- 2 (8 oz.) bags shredded Italian six-cheese blend, divided
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh spinach
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl stir together ricotta cheese, egg and fresh parsley.
- Spread 1 cup vodka sauce into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Lay three lasagna noodles over sauce and spread half of ricotta mixture over top. Arrange half of shrimp and half of crab over ricotta and top with 1 1/3 cup shredded cheese, 1 cup spinach and 1 1/3 cup sauce. Repeat each layer.
- Top with remaining noodles, sauce and cheese. Bake uncovered 45-55 minutes or until bubbly and top is golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes. Sprinkle with additional parsley and serve.
402 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 10G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.