This recipe is okie-dokie gnocchi.
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. potato gnocchi
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1/2 lb. 31-40 count deveined shrimp
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 lb. littleneck clams, shell on
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- fresh parsley, to taste
- fresh grated Parmesan cheese, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions and set aside.
- In large skillet over medium heat add olive oil, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, shallot and shrimp. Cook until shrimp turn bright pink, about 4-6 minutes. Transfer shrimp to bowl with gnocchi.
- Add white wine and clams to skillet. Cover and cook for about 8 minutes until clams have opened; discard unopened ones. Add gnocchi and shrimp back to pan and add peas. Gently stir until combined and heated through. Top with fresh Parmesan and chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
343 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.