This holiday season, our savory pull-apart bread recipe is all you’ll knead.
- 1 stick Schnucks butter, melted
- 1 tsp. onion salt
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 (16 oz.) cans Schnucks biscuits
- Combine melted butter and onion salt in a small bowl an set aside. In another bowl, stir together Parmesan and herbs.
- Open biscuits; cut each in half then roll each half into a ball. Dip each dough ball into butter mixture, then roll in Parmesan mixture. Arrange dough balls inside a prepared 9" bundt pan; pour any remaining ingredients over top. Cover and refrigerate if making ahead.
- To serve: Bake 20-25 minutes in a 350°F oven until golden brown. Cover with foil and bake an additional 10 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes then invert onto a cooling rack or cutting board.
506 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 16G