You’ll enjoy making this easy recipe for herb-crusted roast beef. Savory Herb Eye of Round Roast is a great budget-friendly choice for a family meal.
- 1 (3 lb) Certified Angus Beef® eye of round roast
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tbsp. dried thyme
- 2 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In a small mixing bowl combine oregano, rosemary, thyme, salt, dry mustard and pepper. Rub mixture evenly on eye of round roast and place in a roasting pan fitted with a rack.
- Roast for 15 minutes, then reduce oven to 325°F and continue roasting approximately 1 1/4 hours for medium rare (125-130°F).
- Remove from oven, tent loosely with foil, and rest 10 minutes before slicing.
390 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G