Breakfast for dinner, but make it savory! Anything bacon can do, sausage can do better.
- 6 large eggs, divided
- 8 Johnsonville Original Sausage Strips
- 1 1/4 cups jarred hollandaise sauce
- 1 can (6 oz.) white crab, drained
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. ground mustard
- 4 slices crusty multigrain bread
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Poach or fry four of the eggs and prepare sausage strips according to package.
- In a small saucepan heat hollandaise, crab and parsley over low heat until warmed through. Cover to keep warm.
- In a shallow dish whisk together remaining two eggs, milk, garlic and ground mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Place slices of bread in the egg mixture and let stand for 1 minute, turning once halfway through.
- In a large skillet or griddle, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add soaked bread and cook 3–4 minutes or until browned and crispy, turning once halfway through.
- To serve, divide French toast among four plates; evenly top with cooked sausage strips, prepared eggs, arugula and onion. Drizzle with crab hollandaise sauce.
Featured Digital Coupon
20% off Johnsonville Sausage Strips (12 oz. pkg.-Original or Maple)-Limit 5 per account
Limit of FIVE per redemption per coupon. Identical coupon, including a digital or paper coupon, may not be used in same purchase transaction with this coupon. Limit one use of this coupon or identical coupon per account. Any other use constitutes fraud. Coupons are not authorized if purchasing products for resale. Coupons not valid on schnucksdelivers.com. VOID if transferred, sold, auctioned, reproduced or altered from original. You may pay sales tax.
633 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 14G
CHOLESTEROL: 551 MG