Dress up your holiday meal with this savory bread dressing.
- 1/2 cup Schnucks butter
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 4-5 ribs celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh sage
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 10 cups dried bread cubes of choice
- 2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups Schnucks chicken broth
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, celery, sage, salt and pepper; cook until softened, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients. Add mixture to a prepared baking dish and cover with foil. Refrigerate if making ahead.
To serve:Preheat over to 400°F. Meanwhile, allow dressing to reach room temperature if refrigerated. Add foil-covered dressed to oven and bake 25 minutes; remove foil and return to oven. Bake until golden brown, about 10-15 additional minutes.
190 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G