Skip the mix and make your Bloody Mary from scratch using Sauza Silver Tequila.
- 1 1/2 parts Sauza Signature Blue Silver or Sauza Silver Tequila
- 7 parts tomato juice
- 1 squeeze Sriracha chili sauce
- 3 grinds fresh black pepper
- 1 dash celery salt
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 dash cumin
- Several dashes Worcestershire sauce
- lime, olives, pickled jalapeños, cilantro sprig for garnish
- In a shaker, filled with ice, combine all ingredients.
- Shake well and pour into a tall glass over ice, with or without salt.
- Garnish with a lime, olive, pickled jalapeño and a sprig of cilantro.