Who said Italian night has to include pasta? This sheet-pan meal has tomatoes, onions, garlic and Italian sausage–classic flavors you expect in an Italian meal–and it’s warm and comforting, too.
- 2 lbs. sweet or hot Italian sausage links, cut in half or thirds
- 1 large yellow onion, cut in half and sliced
- 4 large cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (16 oz.) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 oz.) can Mutti® Finely Chopped Tomatoes (Polpa)
- 1/4 cup jarred hot cherry peppers, chopped
- Adjust the oven rack to its lowest position and heat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the sausage, onion, garlic, oil, vinegar, thyme and a generous sprinkling of salt and pepper on a sheet pan. Set the pan in the oven and roast until the sausages are browned, about 45 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, and stir in the beans, tomatoes and cherry peppers. Return to the oven and continue to roast until heated through, about 15 minutes more. Serve warm.
1297 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 22.4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.