This breakfast is out of this strata-sphere.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 1½-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Brown sausage in skillet over medium heat. Remove from heat and stir in scallions; set aside.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, half-and-half, nutmeg, crushed red pepper, 1 tsp salt and ½ tsp pepper together in a large bowl.
- Fold sausage, bread and ½ cup of the shredded cheese into the mixture. Pour into the prepared baking dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake until the strata is golden brown at the edges and set in the center, about 15 minutes more. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
474 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 15G